Friday, October 19, 2012

Sales consultant cover letter

Sales consultant cover letter

This is free sample cover letter for Sales consultant. You can customize Sales consultant cover letter for your need. Or you can leave your point of views at the end of this post.

====================================
COVER LETTER TEMPLATE/FORM for SALES CONSULTANT
Steve Page
E-2 Apartment Heights Dr.
Blacksburg, VA 24060
(540) 555-0101
abcd@abc.com

Aug 12, 2011

Mr. Peter Ho, Director
Sales consultant
HR and Admin division
123 Washington Street
Anytown, TT 12345

Dear Mr. Ho,

I have read in the local newspaper that Sales consultant is recruiting candidate for the position of XYZ and I would like it very much to apply for this position. Please find enclosed my CV for your consideration.

In the meantime, I would like to focus your attention on the following details. I have had 6 years of working for ABC Group where I was in charge of XYZ position. I got skills, experiences such as….(list key 3-7 key competencies that create connections between their job standard and your education, skills, abilities, experience....)

With such experience, I have gained exceptional skills in developing a close relationship with co-workers as well as a strong ability to communicate, motivate, and guide them in their jobs. I believe those qualities shall contribute significantly to the success of your company.

I would like to thank you very much for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to a meeting with you soon. Please contact me at 123-872-9362 for any question.

Sincerely,
Steve Page

Enclosure: resume.

Useful materials related:

              150 sales interview questions and answers.
              103 interview questions and answers (free pdf download).
              31 job interview tips.
              13 types of interview questions and how to face them.
              5 interview thank you letter samples.
              7 different samples of cover letter
              8 different resume templates.

You can search Google for more details/pdf file/interview videos/clips or ebooks




1 comment: